Application Letter

|

911 Bagelen Street

Bandung

16750


10 May 2014

Mr. Rudi Cahyadi

Personnel Manager

Total Oil corp

INDONESIA

16890


Dear Mr Rudi Cahyadi

HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER

I was intrested to see your advertisement in JOBDB site and would like to be considered for this post.

I am presently working as Sales and Marketing Manager at Tony Jack corp,and have a wide range responsibilities,hardworker,good leadership and work in a team. I have just graduated from Telkom Institute of Management in Marketing Communication.

The kind of work in wich your company is engaged particularly intrests me,and i would welcome the opporunity it would welcome the opportunity it would afford to use my language abbilities which are not utilized in my present corp.

A copy of my curriculum vitae is enclosed with copies of previous testimonials.

I hope to hear from you soon and to be given the opportunity to present myselft at an interview.





Yours sincerely

ANDRI PERMANA

Andri Permana

Encs

0 comments: